Hehe, I love the sun! Tanning is fun! (Okay, I'll stop rhyming, bet it's irritating. But I can do it on the spot, so I'm good, no? :P)
OMG I just read this person's blog. Can you BE any more obvious? By the way, I confess: I was one of the few very creative (and utterly bored) writers of that little rhyme. Glad you like it :) Although we, as year 3s last year, were just as immature and longing to be recognised for one reason or another, we've grown out of it. Thank goodness. Now everyone's just friends, even if we're superficial sometimes. You want more rhymes? Too bad, you're never gonna get the good ones cos we've stopped dissing other people!
*This is where Fibo cheer team '05 starts shouting the random diss cheers from last year (just for old times' sake).*
And as we all know, "HE" happens to be none other than the (would be nice, if only he weren't a JERK) one and only Jenkin Low. Yes, THAT one.
(Sorry, I bet y'all can't make sense of this right now unless you happen to have just read the other person's blog or if you happen to BE the other person.) I promise I won't ever make responses to other people posts in this nonsensical manner ever again. :)
5:05 PM